[Bordermarch] A&S Activities

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 17:34:19 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get a head start on this months report and I don't want to forget anyone and what you are doing. If you have a minute or two to set down and send me a note about what you are doing I would greatly appreciate it. Even if you think that someone else has sent information, I don't mind duplicates. You never know, what you remember may be totally different from someone else's review of the same thing. I know I remember things when someone tells me what they remember. Anyway I would love to hear from you and what you are doing. Send it even if you think I already have it. Pllllleeeeaaaaassssseee!!!!!!!  Thank you!!

I am yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire
MoAS Bordermarch

"Imagination is everything."