[Bordermarch] Parchment Pages

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 24 05:16:07 PDT 2007

Yes ...the month and dates would be good ...then we could wish people happy birthday on the right day....

Phocas <phocas at bordermarch.org> wrote:  Greetings,
Her Excellency Elisabeth has asked me to collect birthdays. I have a
place for birthdays in the database. Some people really don’t want their
age revealed.
Please send me your birth month and day.
I may add a place in the parchment pages that shows month and day. What do
you think? Should we publish birth month and day in the parchment pages?

Phocas