[Bordermarch] BIRTHDAYS

Richard Barron richard0159 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 18:48:44 PDT 2007

Maurice- 3-31-79
  Anhelica-11-19-86
  Elvin-3-13-07

David Lathrop <dblathrop at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I think it's important to always remember the day of ones "birth" as it is one of the greatest gifts we receive.

I want to be able to recognize each month all those that make our Barony special. It's just a small way for me to say thank you and show you my appreciation.

Your kind words of support and encouragement mean the world.

Happy "Birth" day Troy, Todd and all those that I have not yet received. May your day's be blessed and filled with fun! VIVAT!

Grace,
HE Elisabeth