[Bordermarch] Drama from within Bordermarch

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 3 17:42:25 PDT 2007

  Jalinda,

      This is great to hear . I'm so happy for you. You were always  meant to do really neat things with your life.

   My honor is to know you .
   Kandace

Cindi Picou <cdpicou at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Congratulations sis!!!!

Selina

David Lathrop wrote:
HE and I encourage ALL to attend any and all the plays than can. They are GREAT.

Bill C Burgin wrote:
On another exciting note, Lady Maisie (Jalinda) has been asked to play the lead in the Pt. Arthur Community Theater production of "Cheaper by the Dozen" This is probably more like the old Myrna Loy, Clifton Webb version than the newer one.
Huzzah!
Ericus

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein