[Bordermarch] Tube-Shoot

kwc3f at netscape.com kwc3f at netscape.com
Thu Aug 16 13:27:20 PDT 2007

Your Excellency,
     It was with great pleasure that I and my son Allan read of your tubing adventures. Very happy to hear that you came out of it (relatively) unscathed. As I was reading and picturing the events chronicled, I could hear faintly in the back of my mind the chorus from the Kingston Trio's song "M.T.A.": "Oh, he never returned, no, he never returned, and his fate is still unlearned....He may ride forever..." So it was with great relief that we read that some kind lady gave you the boost that you required to be freed from the swirling waters.
     All in all it sounds like a good time, albeit too short. My thanks for sharing your adventure with all. It did bring a smile to my face and lightness to my heart.
 In service,
     Lady Meresankh Wimhotep

Footprints . . . The Sequel

Then I said, "But Lord, what are these
two lines in the sand next to Your
footprints?" And He answered,
 "My child, those were the times I had to
drag you kicking and screaming until
you decided to get a clue and snap out of it."