[Bordermarch] A&S Report Info

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 15:09:08 PDT 2007

Sent some information to Padraigin.  How's the pottery coming?  Any way you might have a piece ready for us by this Thursday at Populace?  Any news on the scrolls?  Thanks again for all the hard work and dedication you have put in to the last several years as A&S officer.  You truly brought us into the limelight and kept Ansteorra wondering what our Barony was up to.

  God's Grace to you and Ken and anything we can do personally or as a Barony just ask.  We are ALL here for you,
  Elisabeth and Santiago

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen <cre8tivtess at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings Populace,

It is getting close to the end of the month and I am still wanting to brag on you so, this month Ly Padraigin will be completing the August amd September reports so pppppppppplllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeee!!!! send your information to her at padraigin at swbell.net
She will be taking over in October as your new A&S officer and I know that she will be taking good care of your information on your arts. If you send it to me I will forward it to her or you can post it on the Bordermarch list. I have really enjoyed being your A&S officer and I will still be here if you need anything. I will still be holding potters guild so do come by, last Saturday of the month.

I am yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire
MoAS Bordermarch

"Imagination is everything."