[Bordermarch] Home for a while

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 20:22:31 PDT 2007

Dearest AmberLea,
  Welcome back from all the Barony.  If there is anything you need please let us know so we can help.  I'm sure it's not easy being in a cast in August.
  Hope to see you soon.

  Elisabeth & Santiago

Lou Burgin <lburgin at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  My dear friends and family, I just wanted to let you all know that I am back home for a while. The Surgeon decided that he didn't want to do the second surgery until I am completely off of antibiotics. I will be here for a month. I will be back at worl part days (I still have a cast). When I have a definite surgery date I will let you know. Thanks for all the prayer, wishes, spells, killing of chickens at midnight and all other forms of support. MamaLou/ AmberLea