[Bordermarch] Lord Sterling - surgery

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 23:01:11 PST 2007

GREAT!!!! Oh and I was there for the agreement to the pain in the neck statement and yep it was priddy fast. Tell him he is loved and get better. Angel> Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:09:36 -0800> From: padraigin at swbell.net> To: bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Bordermarch] Lord Sterling - surgery> > Greetings all,> > My Lord Sterling is recuperating wonderfully from his scheduled surgery to remove bone spurs from neck vertebraes this morning. We should be returning home as early as tomorrow morning. I appreciate all that have kept us in their thoughts and prayers. In six weeks the only pain in the neck he shall be experiencing will be me!! (in which he voiced his agreement on that comment too hastily).> > In Service to the Dream,> Lady Padraigin > _______________________________________________> Bordermarch mailing list> Bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/bordermarch-ansteorra.org