[Bordermarch] papermaking

ida duplechin ms_duplechin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 11 07:52:38 PST 2007

Hi Wendy- I was at Melee on Merchant Row w/Golden Palms. I'm a licensed massage therapist. You may have noticed me walking my dogs: Dog and Big Dog at various times, if you attended. At Populace meeting I sat in the corner w/"kids"<g>. Thursday nights at Rogers Park I just hang out with whatever is going on because I don't fight. The papermaking was quite popular w/friends of mine in Arizona because we used junk mail and other pulp to create some rather interesting hand-crafted paper. [My neighborhood was full of "Martha Stewart" types before Martha Stewart was a brand name.] I am also interested in re-learning to knit and pick up some new crochet techniques as well. It would be nice to have a group who can work on the papermaking since I don't have the equipment anymore. I really enjoy being involved with such talented and creative people; I have found Bordermarch is a great learning environment for anyone who's curious and ready to develop new skills. Thanks again. Ida

  Hi,
I've never made paper but have been interested in trying it... You are in Bordermarch? Forgive me, but I can't seem to place you. Can you jog my memory as to who you are? Thanks. :-)
-Meresankh (mka Wendy Wimberley)