[Bordermarch] 12th night

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Mon Dec 24 14:05:18 PST 2007

Elijah,
     The site opens up at 10 a.m. and we must be gone by midnight. Anything you like, you can bring, to feed (I think) 6-8 people. Side dish, dessert, whatever. If you go to www.bordermarch.org I think there is some info on the site and directions... haven't looked myself, though.
     Hope you find the info you're looking for.
-Meresankh mka Wendy