[Bordermarch] 12th Night Info heading to the website!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 25 17:45:33 PST 2007

Evening everyone, and Merry Christmas to all
Just letting everyone know that I finally got home, opened the mail and found the 12th Night invitation with all the details.  I'll be adding everything to the website so that anyone who didn't get an invitation can get the info from www.bordermarch.org
And by the way, Thank You Janice for mailing the invitation to me!

Hope you all had a grand holiday celebration,

Germanicus / Jeff