[Bordermarch] Checking Up

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 11:44:33 PST 2007

I deffin know it was not your cooking. There was 22 people at Maurices family get-together and we all got the bug. So ya no Jokes!!!> Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:09:33 -0800> From: dblathrop at yahoo.com> To: bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Bordermarch] Checking Up> > Good Day One and All,> > Yes this is your Baron and Baroness and no we have not fallen off the face of the earth. All though Christmas is here and gone it was certainly an eventful one for us. Santiago and all five of his children ended up with a terrible stomach bug that foiled the day. I surely thought Santiago was a goner there for awhile. For all of you who want to THINK it was my cooking and make a joke(Adolf!!!!!) it was not as the other three of us who were here never got it yet we all ate the same thing...so there!!! Santiago and all others are now fine, whew it was a rough one!> > We hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and please stay safe for New Years. We look forward to seeing you all at 12th Night and spending time with each of you. Remember to make your Christmas decoration for the Baronial Tree and your masque for the contest as well as bringing a dish to share. > > Santiago and I look forward to an exciting and rewarding new year for each of you. You are true friends and a blessing in our life.> > God's Grace,> Elisabeth and Santiago> _______________________________________________> Bordermarch mailing list> Bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/bordermarch-ansteorra.org