[Bordermarch] sale on linen fabric online

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 11:00:20 PST 2007

Thanks for the info I will be looking to purchase material after the first of the year.

  Sorry we missed each other the other day for populace.  Santiago got a call last minute from a member who needed to speak with us privately before the meeting.  It turned out that we also ended up staying in the parking lot until midnight working some things out.

  Will try to let you know better next time.

  Elisabeth

berley <kwcw3f at peoplepc.com> wrote:
  Greetings,
Better late than never...I found this on one of my Yahoo lists (SCA Frugality). Thought I'd pass it on here. Someone might be able to use some colored linen. Have a look! I'd be buying some if I had extra $$. Great price on this, too.
-Meresankh
Fabric.com is having quite the sale. $3.18/yd and it's 90" wide! Lightweight
stuff, 4 colors. Sale goes till 12/3

http://www.fabric.com/sew-crazy-sale-up-to-65-off-extra-wide-linen-fabric.aspx?cm_mmc=Email-_-11/27/07%20FR%20Shipping%20and%20Real%20Deals-_-Product%20-Minor%20Feature-_-Extra%20Wide%20Linen

Yippee!

-- Carrie