[Bordermarch] papermaking

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Mon Dec 10 08:35:40 PST 2007

I did some the year before last....  was a lot of fun  and a little messy.
I've got the home made stuff to make the paper and still have some paper
pulp leftover.  The press was the one part I had some troubles with.  The
press I built didn't hold up very well because I used bolts that were too
small for the amount of pressure used tightening down the press.  Next time,
I'll invest in bigger bolts that the threads won't strip out.

Phocas