[Bordermarch] 12th night is almost here, So here are some lil reminders.

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 19:07:20 PST 2007

Sweet Angel,
  Thanks for the reminders and thanks in advance for stewarding 12th Night with your hubby.
  As we had offered we will have two turkeys and will roast them for you so there's less for you two to do....remember we will be supplying all the breads and butters.

  Can't wait for the food and fellowship!!!

  Elisabeth

Angel Billiot <billiotkwhs at hotmail.com> wrote:

Greeting!!!!!!!

I hope Christmas found you all well and the new year will also. As most of you know 12th night is this coming weekend!!! So there are some reminders and weehees.

1st I am proud to finally be able to tell you that my husband finally got a hog!!! She was huge. Everyone knows how big he is...... well she was so big he could not even pick her up. WOW!!! We have other hogs, Maurice had other hogs in the freezers but he wanted to get one fresh. He is so proud of himself!!!!!

*Reminders*

1) Bring a dish.
2) Bring your ornament
3) Bring your Mask
4) Bring your drinks
5) Bring your feast gear and table wears.
6) Bring a gift (if you would like to be in the gift exchange)

Also If you have said that you would be giving some meat for 12th night then PLEASE CALL MAURICE!!!!! 409-651-0194. He needs to get it cooked.

****LORD STERLING****
Please call Maurice.

So thanks to all in advance!
With hope and with love
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada
Angel