[Bordermarch] Get to Know Our Candidatess

Lou Burgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Thu Feb 1 04:34:08 PST 2007

Dearest Tessa,  Please know that I am not trying to contradict you and I
also understand that the money is a prohibitive issue anyway, but this
meeting was never designed as "campaigning".  The purpose was to give people
the opportunity to meet one-on- one with the candidates and get to know them
better.  There would be no forum, no speeches, no politics.  I understand
that you are following the rules set down by kingdom, but in this case I
feel she has made a mistake. If you feel it would serve, you may foreard
this to her.  AmberLea