[Bordermarch] Fwd: Looking for armor

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 8 07:35:02 PST 2007

  Greeting unto Bordermarch,

      Picked this up off of Greywood site .... Thought I'd pass it on to the fighters of Bordermarch ...If you can offer help , contact Sir. Ansgar at BillSmall at elliotelectric.com
    Thought we could help our cousins. Thanks so much.

  Kandyce

  Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 08:34:20 -0600
From: Bill Small <BillSmall at elliottelectric.com>
Subject: Looking for armor
To: graywood-l at TITAN.SFASU.EDU

Lamp-Lite theater here in Nacogdoches is putting on "Man of La Mancha" the last weekend of February and the first weekend of March.

They asked me to see if I could locate a breastplate that the lead could wear (he has a 46=48" chest). It doesn't have to be real pretty. For those that don't know the story, what we have is a late 16th century gentleman running around in old armor that he's managed to accumulate.

Thought I'd ask here first. We'd need it for the performances and would probably need it at least a week before the first performance to allow him time to get used to it. (Hopefully it won't be too heavy).

Lamp-Lite could rent a plastic breastplate, but it's a local community theater and if we can save them some money, that would help. (I'm already outfitting several of the cast in various old SCA clothes and boots that I had laying around.)

Bill/Ansgar

                  It's nice to be Important ...But....It's more important to be nice...Ldy, Kandyce of Oakclyffe

  You see, in the final Analysis,...
  It was never between you and them...

                                      It's between You and God...