[Bordermarch] 30th year Baronial prizes

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 07:46:20 PST 2007

Greetings all,

     Baronials is fast approaching and Malcolm and I need to see where we stand as far as the donated prizes go. If you are making a prize or two or three, please contact us and let us know what you are working on and how close to completion you are. We are planning on doing some shopping at war, but the less we have to buy the better of the Barony is. We have already recieved a couple prizes and they are truly excellent representations of the skills that our Barony has within. To those who have already donated items and those who are working on them we give you a great big heartfelt thank you, we couldn't do this without you all.

  In Service we remain,
   Nik and Mal