[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Scribes meeting

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 17:48:51 PST 2007

Greetings,

I am wanting to remind one and all that this Sunday at
1:00 pm at the home of Lord Phocas we will be having
our monthly gathering. All are welcome, we will be
doing a class on how to set up or block out a scroll
for those who are interested in learning how to design
a scroll. I will also have charters there for those
who just want to paint. I am including directions and
a link to map on how to locate us. I hope to see every
one there.

Where:  Lord Phocas' house in Vidor.
>From Beaumont, take I-10 east to Vidor,
Exit on 105 (Main St.) and turn RIGHT (south)
Through light, past Woods and over the RR Tracks
Turn LEFT at second light after Tracks (Orange street)
  -(first light is AT the RR Tracks, second light is a

short block)
Down Orange street a bit, turn RIGHT at second street
MELROSE (next to Vidor
High School) Melrose all the way down the block ends
on Reynolds Lane. Turn
RIGHT on Reynolds Ln, and my house is the 3rd house on

the Right- Also the
LAST house on the Right.  305 Reynolds Ln.

If you want a map:
http://bordermarch.org/Phocas_files/Map2Phocas.jpg

Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)