[Bordermarch] Icons and Devices - RE: Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 14:46:46 PST 2007

WoooHoooo!!!!!!!!!!1

Kendall told me what he needed the arms for. I cant wait to see them. He needed both the Barony's one and just the one for ansteorra. So I think it is going to be great. Oh and thanks Phocas for moving them for blonde me. Thanks also to those who sent other pictures to try and help. Thanks again. In service Angelica