[Bordermarch] Gathering at fighter practise

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 08:40:52 PST 2007

Could that be Thursday, March 1st, Your Excellency? ;{>
  EricS

HE Armand de Lacy <baron at bordermarch.org> wrote:
  Friends...

It is asked that the populace attend fighter practise Thursday, the 29th.
Practise normally starts at 7pm..at Rogers Park on Dowlen at Gladys. We encourage all to attend, for Their Royal Majesties will be sending words unto their Barony Bordermarch.

We pray all can share in this announcement togather.

much love,
Armand de Lacy
Baron of Bordermarch

Burma-shave