[Bordermarch] Red/White Tent is totally Bordermarch's

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Feb 28 18:56:03 PST 2007

(Her Excellency Caitrin is on the phone asking me to post this. Her Computer is acting up.)

In behalf of the Financial Committee, we wish to inform the populace
that the handsome, large red/white BFT ("Biiiigg Feast Tent")
which the barony has been buying from Scott Steele is, as of the end of February, 2007,
 totally purchased by baronial monies.
This is a grand financial investment voted upon by the populace to complete.

Thank you, Lord Sterling, for making it available for the barony to purchase.

Many an event hour has been passed by populace and guests
gathered under the shelter of the BFT.  May the tent continue to offer
 hospitality for decades to come.

Your Financial Committee:
Treasurer, Baroness,  and Seneschal.