[Bordermarch] Populace Meeting: Thur, Feb 22 / & Written Communications

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 13:48:37 PST 2007

Hello Bordermarch Family,

First I am back online!!!! Yay Thanks to Scott B.(Nas).

Now the reason for the reply, I am on full bed rest, but Kendall says we will be able to make it to the poll. As long as I promise to stay in a chair but i have forgotten what time. I dont remember if it is befor or after normal time. Also Kendall Renewed his membership about a week and a half ago if his card is not in by then what is he supposed to do?

Thanks for everything.
Lady Angelica de Granada\ Angel Billiot

Ps The baby has only 3 1/2 weeks. > From: tessa at gt.rr.com> To: bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 07:20:23 -0600> Subject: [Bordermarch] Populace Meeting: Thur, Feb 22 / & Written Communications> > R E M I N D E R S from the Seneschal:> In the current selection process, there are TWO separate pieces of written business for members of the Populace to respond to:> > (#1) Privately mailed "Letters of COMMENTARIES" unto the Crown are DIFFERENT papers from > the (#2) "written" opinion POLL (secret ballot) taken at Populace Meeting. > > If you have not yet written Commentaries to the Crown (1st paper business) about your observations of the applicants, please take the time to do so now, in order that Their Majesties may consider the voices of each of Their subjects. > No one else ever reads the letters of Commentaries except The King an Queen.> SEND Commentaries to: CROWN at ANSTEORRA dot ORG (lower case; omit the spaces).> > Please bring your blue or white membership card to Populace Meeting.> If you are not a paid member, your ballot will be a different color; but your opinion *is* sought.> The Balloting (2nd paper business) will occur at Populace meeting at Gander Mountain, Thursday, February 22, 2007. > Those papers will be gathered and counted by the Regional Seneschal who will be present at Populace Meeting. > No one else besides the Crown and the Kingdom Seneschal will ever be told the counted results of the ballots.> > If your personal health or demands upon your Thursday evening (i.e. college, job) PREVENT you from attending Populace Meeting to render your written Opinion Poll (ballot), PLEASE SEND to the Kingdom Seneschal, Her Grace Julia: SENESCHAL at ANSTEORRA dot ORG (lower case; omit the spaces) > that you will not be present to fill out your ballot. > > To reach Their decision, the Crown will (A.) consider Their own observations and interviews with the candidates, (B.) consider all the Commentary Letters Their Majesties have received, and (3.) consider the counted results of the opinion polling.> Because we live in a modern 21st century world, the populaces is asked for in-put. > Because Ansteorra is a monarchy, the Crown alone makes "the decision."> > As always, if you have any questions about the Timeline or Process, please contact the Kingdom Seneschal, Her Grace Duchess Julia de Montoya.> > Your servant,> Bordermarch Seneschal,> Countess Tessa> _______________________________________________> Bordermarch mailing list> Bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/bordermarch-ansteorra.org