[Bordermarch] A&S - What are you up to????

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 09:10:18 PST 2007

Only thing I'm up to right now is a little bread baking.  But I have been doing a LITTLE research about period breads... just a curiosity at this point.  ;{>
  ericus

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen <cre8tivtess at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings populace,
The end of the month is upon us and I REEEEEEEEEEEAAAALY want to know what you are up to. You can post on the list or email me personally. I like bragging about you so pacify an old lady and LET ME BRAG!!!!
I am yours in service,
Therese
MoAS Bordermarch

"Imagination is everything."