[Bordermarch] Ricciatdo- transplanted Bordermarcher into Rosenfeld

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 07:34:15 PST 2007

and "thanks" to whoever forwarded that to us, so we can keep up with our own...
  ES

Tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  News forwarded from Rosenfeld:
Bordermarcher transplanted to Rosenfeld several years ago:

Lord Ricciardo da Nicolosi will step into the Knight Marshal position in an "acting" capacity ...clip...
Thank you to Lord Ricciardo for stepping forward in support of the chivalric combat arts! I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday at 2:00 pm!

In Service,
Patrick
Seneschal

Burma-shave