[Bordermarch] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Memorial Herb Garden at Gulf War Site

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 08:57:42 PST 2007

I have some (ok, alot) of bricks which are almost old enough to be period ( about 105 yrs.)!  If anyone is willing to take 20 or so, I would happily donate them.   In fact, I'll send as many as someone is willing to take.
  contact me at 791-1469, or at this return address
  EricS

Todd Reamey <radiorepublik at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Sorry bout that,
Nik

Good Gentiles of Ansteorra,

The members of Al-Mahala have chosen to remember Guiliana Catarina De
La Luna of Bjornsborg (Meghan Baxter) who passed away last year while at
Gulf War by creating a Memorial Herb Garden in her name. (We have
obtained permission from King's Arrow Ranch to plant a permanent fenced in
garden.)

We are asking for anyone who would care to donate a plant, any other
type of gardening supply (potting soil, fencing, bricks, statues, etc.)
and/or your time and efforts in planting and developing this garden of
love to bring your donation down to Al-Mahala, all donations will be
greatly appreciated. Donations can be brought to the kitchen area of
Al-Mahala and be left with Mistress Edwina, Da'ud or Catriona
Uillemsdottir.

In Service,

Catriona Uillemsdottir

Tessa wrote:
Todd, I must have missed what the attachment was, or could not load an
attachment to the baronial bulletin board, or some such.
I tried to post your message, but did not see the Herb Garden information.
Can you resend as a live link?
Tessa