[Bordermarch] Dana and Jackie

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Jan 14 07:19:59 PST 2007

Kandyce,
Do you know whether they have their cell phone
or can be reached "on the road" during their travels home today?

...Possibility of a Greyhound bus ride instead or rental car was discussed...
Unknown decision.
Daffydd called me Sat about 4 PM wanting to assist.
Daffydd was telling Armand last night about a bus plan.

Thanks to you for helping friends.

We are all so sorry they had the incident, that minor injuries were sustained, and their car got ruined.
So sorry that regardless of every attempt, communications did not get through in advance for them about the weather, that this baronial caravan cancelled about 11:00 A.M., that the Coronation event cancelled about 4:00 P.M. due to ice roads, or to please turn around and head back home.

My school is off Monday.  I'm supposing Jackie's school is also off, and she can have an extra day to rest or travel.

How do we contact Dana and Jackie after they leave Burkburnett?
Will they have a cell phone with them?

Peace and Grace,
Tessa
kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 13 16:24:07 PST 2007

 Greetings,

     It is with Happiness that report that Ld iL Danach and Ld. Isabella (Dana and Jackie) are now in the safe hands of that wonderful Shire , Brad Leah.
What Great Ansteorrans'....
The Seneschal, Earl Daffydd and Lady Octavia have now picked them up from Hosp. and  have taken them under their wings. They're "banged-up" and so tried and looking forward to a good night sleep. They will see what it looks like in the morning and go from there . They will try to make it home a.s.a.p.
I know I speak for all of Bordermarch when I say Thank You all for the quick action when the rally call went out and for taking very good care of one of our own... Vivat...all
   In Service Always,
   Ld. Kandyce of Oakclyffee