[Bordermarch] "Anyone seen Germanicus????"

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 19:08:33 PST 2007

Greetings to all,
Just a quick note to let everyone know how grateful I am to Phocas for
keeping the website going while I've been "challenged" for the last 5
months.  I owe you one, my friend...

I'm looking at overhauling the website in a major way over the upcoming
months to make it look a lot more attractive as well as being more "user
friendly."  Your suggestions would be appreciated, along with any links to
websites you've seen that have some great ideas for us to learn from.  (I
won't be plundering their ideas, only trying to learn a little from them!)

For those of you who don't know, I'm no web programmer; just a guy who
picked up a MS Frontpage program and manual and have blundered along trying
to give us something to look at on the web.  With Bordermarch having grown
into a POWERFUL Barony who is getting a lot of attention, it's time for us
(me!) to get our website up to the caliber that you all have built our
Barony to.  I've travelled all over the U.S., Canada and Mexico over the
last 6 years and have talked up your accomplishments all over the Knowne
Worlde, often showing many, MANY others our website (and pictures; thanks
again, Phocas!)

Anyway, now's the time for ideas, suggestions, criticisms (be gentle...I get
my feelings hurt easily...yeah, right) but I REALLY need to hear from all of
you back home.  Let me know what YOU want to see, instead of me guessing
what I THINK you want!  Thanks a million in advance, REMEMBER THE CHILDREN'S
SECTION THAT I WOULD LOVE TO EXPAND!, and I'll see you all (finally) at
Baronial in April.

At your service, more or less,
Germanicus