[Bordermarch] Home At Last

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 15 07:44:39 PST 2007

Welcome home, and bundle up as S.E.Texas tastes winter again. Our prayers and thoughts were with you during your nightmare, and I as sorry to hear about the van, but glad to hear that kindness and good people are out there in our great kingdom. Let me know if I can help you out.
  Stay Warm
  vaclav

JACQUELIN LESLIE <jacqueli_leslie at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  To All Greetings,

We, IL Danach and Isbella, wish to extend our heartfelt thanks to so many; most of whose names we do not even know! The Shire of Brad Leah was a wonder. Hans you are an angel in disguise! Brad Leah is lucky to have you. To Count Daffyd and Countess Octavia we cannot begin to thank you enough for taking us in during a moment of need. To our dear friend Lady Kandyce of Oakclyffe, your speed in seeking help for us was amazing. To our own Barony and HE Armand and HE Caitrin, thank you for everything. Your calls to the hospital helped to give us the hope we so desperately needed. You all went above and beyond the call of duty. We are home now thanks in part to a good samaritan whom we met in the hotel yesterday morning. This kind lady gave us a ride all the way to Conroe! Our van is so damged I don't even want to think about how bad it was and cannot even begin to describe it. Most importantly perhaps is the nameless young man who picked us up shortly after the accident. We
had no heat in the van due to radiator damage. This young gentle opened his arms and took us to town without question. A true Ansteorran without being aware of it!

Thank you so very much for your thoughts, prayers, aide, and concern,

Lady Isabella