[Bordermarch] Dance Guild

Dena Gentry padraigin at swbell.net
Mon Jan 15 19:06:32 PST 2007

The Dance Guild is scheduled to have its first meeting on Wednesday, January 31st at our house.  HL Therese d'Ivoire has so graciously offered her talents to teach middle eastern dance.  She has some wonderful ideas and will have much information available for garb, personnas, etc.  Printed directions and maps to our house will be available at populace next week.  If you are interested, need directions, have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me at (409)893-6168 or e-mail (padraigin at swbell.net).  I am open for any suggestions and will try to answer any questions.

                                                                                In service to the dream,
                                                                                Lady Asatriona inghean Padraig
                                                                                (mka) Dena Steele