[Bordermarch] January Populace Meeting Thursday

HE Armand de Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Sun Jan 21 22:04:33 PST 2007

Friends...

  At this populace, it is asked that you bring letters of commentary about the candidates. Those letters in a sealed envelope..to be given unto Their Majesties at Coronation this coming weekend in Austin. ( Bryn Gwlad ) As tradition when the barony gives unto them the basket of largesse, we then can personally hand them your thoughts. Bordermarch has of this moment 66 paid memberships. We always gather as a group, and approach the Crown with gifts and words of encouragement and support. Please remember, no one but our King and Queen reads those letters..and those letters are not shared with anyone. If for some reason you cannot attend populace, please mail those letters to the Crown. We have 3 couples who wish to serve you, this Kingdom. Their information and pictures will be on the web-page within a day. I cannot stress enough the importance of your letters..your thoughts..for every couple. If you are going to Coronation, and wish to hang on to those letters until that
 time..please do so. Remember this..anyone can write their thoughts down on paper, paid member or not. The Crown will accept emails as well. The last day they will accept these will be on February 28.
  They wish to hear you speak of all the couples. Know that it is their decision alone, but they need your thoughts and concerns. Our King and Queen carry a great burden, this barony will support them in whatever decision they make.

  I remain,
      Armand de Lacy
  Baron of Bordermarch

Tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  Reminder
January Populace Meeting
Thursday
Gander Mountain, Beaumont, Eastex and Dowlen
7:00 PM, Arrive, shop, chat.
7:30 PM, Pray attend
9:00 PM, GM closes