[Bordermarch] Kingdom Arts and Sciences, Feb 10, 2007

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 08:54:20 PST 2007

Below find a note and information from our Kingdom Deputy and Coastal A&S officers regarding Kingdom A&S Competition. I am not able to participate at this time but I do hope that others in our Barony will be going and participating.

I am yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire
MoAS Barony Bordermarch

From: Patty prand at swbell.net

Greetings,

I have been asked to forward this message to you in case some of you are not on the Ansteorran list.  Kingdom A&S is just around the corner. I hope that the Coastal Region will be well represented there.  Please know that those artisans that are not wanting to enter can still display their work.  There will be a separate room set up for this.  The entrants are encouraged to visit with these artisans.  Please encourage your artisans to attend.  Artisans planning to attend are encouraged to send a letter of intent to Her Excellency Radegund even if you are  just displaying.

In Service,
Caitriona
Coastal MoAS

From: Carolle Ternus
Subject: Kingdom Arts and Sciences, Feb 10, 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,

Kingdom Arts and Sciences is less than 2 weeks away.

This year we are asking artisans to send a letter of intent, to include name of the artisan and what kind of piece is being entered.  If you don't send a letter of intent, you can still enter, but a letter will better enable us to have judges for wide variety of pieces that sometimes are entered.  It just helps out the Laurels judging, and if it helps them, it helps you.  Send your letter to cternus at texas.net .

Please remember that you can bring your art to display even if you do not plan to enter.

If there are any needs other than your allotted half of a table for static or a space to perform for performing arts, please contact me at the above email address.  For instance, if you need to be near an electrical outlet or need a larger portion of table, please let me know ahead of time.  Otherwise, special accommodations might not be do-able.

Kingdom Arts and Sciences is being held by the Shire of Rosenfeld.  Information can be obtained at the following websites.  For site information, http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/kingdomAnS.htm .  For Competition rules information and judging sheets, go to http://moas.ansteorra.org/ then go to the appropriate link at the sidebar.

Radegund of Tours
Kingdom Arts and Sciences Deputy