[Bordermarch] Just a note

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 10:54:33 PDT 2007

First I would like to thank our gracious Baron and Baroness for hosting the Saturday gathering it was great fun. I was having so much fun that as thing were being put away and picked up I did not pick up my metal pan with plastic lid and my two pot holders, one blue and one red. If anyone has them or knows what happn to them please let me know so I can retrive them. The pan had potatoes in it. Again thank you to our Baron and Baroness for a lovely day.
I am yours in service,
Therese

"Imagination is everything."
Theresa Liddle-Bernsen