[Bordermarch] NEWCOMMER'S MEETING

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 14 07:08:05 PDT 2007

A Newcomer's meeting will be held at Gander Mountain in their back room for any people interested in the Society for Creative Anachronism and the Barony Bordermarch. There will be people there to try to answer your questions and help explain our organization and its people. We are a historical Middle Ages reenactment organization, but we recreate history today without the plagues & Inquisitions and other nasty things from the past The meeting will be Wednesday JULY 18, 2007 from 8pm  to 9 pm and there is no charge and dress is casual ( no costumes required) Bring your questions and invite your friends and /or family and come visit us!
  Ld. Vaclav Slovaczek
  Hospitaler for the Barony Bordermarch