[Bordermarch] Picnic at Roger's Park

Karen Picou kpicou at gt.rr.com
Sun Jul 1 10:47:57 PDT 2007

Where did you post them at...

-----Original Message-----
From: bordermarch-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:bordermarch-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Kaithlen
Hamilton
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:43 PM
To: bordermarch
Subject: [Bordermarch] Picnic at Roger's Park

Greeting's unto the fair populace of Bordermarch,

I must thank their most excellent of Excellencies for
the wonderful picnic that they hosted for the Barony
at Roger's Park on this oh most beautiful of days
filled with plenty of liquid sunshine. We had begun to
gather over near the sprinklers but when the heavens
blessed us with its own sprinkler system we moved
under the pavilion that covered the basketball court.
With 3 grills lined up at one end and two lines of
tables we proceeded to cook our meal. The food and
company were wonderful. For those who want to relieve
some of the moments of the day or for those who were
unable to be with us I have posted pictures taken
throughout the day. As one of the final activities on
this day HE Elisabeth, Tessa, and Theresa did partake
in a watermelon seed spiting contest and they did
dominate the filled of men with their style and
technique. Thank you to everyone for a wonderful day.

Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)
Barony Bordermarch
Kingdom of Ansterroa