[Bordermarch] Photo Gallery

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 16:54:32 PDT 2007

I was looking at the photos on the website today and I was noticing that there are a lot of photos on the site that probably could be eliminated because they duplicate each other or have minimal information in them. If I saw the count right there is close to 3000 photos in one section of the website. I am not that familiar with space on a site but it seems that photos take up a lot of space or at least it does on mostsites, I don't know if we have an unlimited space website since I do not operate it. I know it would take some time to do but can some of the photos be eliminated? The last photos I looked at were of the picnic at Rogers park and some of the photos were more chairs than people and on the Gulf War photos there are photes that look like the same photo (2 pics take real close together). There are also some photos in other areas that you can't even see the peoples faces. I like looking a photos but maybe limit the number of photos posted if they are duplicates or
 minimal people and lots of background or no faces? Just a suggestion.
Theresa

"Imagination is everything."
Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
8255 Highway 105