[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 21:55:35 PDT 2007

Great practice tonight guys!!!!!  Wonderful suggestions, comments and ideas being brought up.  Lots of old and new faces too. Missed those that couldn't make it as it always makes a difference.  We had visitor stop and ask about the group.  Low and behold she was a reporter from the newspaper that was just out running...she inquired about a write up on Bordermarch and the SCA. I gave her a card and info on the website....lets see where this takes us...

  Thanks Dena for volunteering to run gate at Melees (and you looked darn good out there fighting). Karen offered her services to Dena as well. So you Go Girls....We "The Barony" are  behind you 100%!!

  Welcome back Miriam and Bear (our new return visitors).  Looks like you've been bitten by the Bordermarch Bug.  Love to have you.

  Wesley dropped by and was meeting and greeting...vivat Wesley!

  All the usual folks were there, thank you ALL.  Hoping Lou, and Jackie's daughter are feeling better by weeks end.....Sir Simon was back fighting and in rare form as he took out the young guns.  Simon, old??...I think not!!

  Everyone, absolutely everyone seemed to have a really great time tonight.

  God's Grace to you all,
  Elisabeth & Santiago