[Bordermarch] SUnday 7-15-7 fighter practice

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 09:56:19 PDT 2007

Due to the weather and the ground being wet at Wuthering Heights park, Malcolm and I have decided to cancel practice for today. Also all rapier fighters that wish to fight in Queens championship on Saturday, it is requested be her highness that a letter of intent be submitted to her.If you are unsure about how to write a letter of intent, contact Armand, Vincois or myself and we can help you. You can submit it through, email, snail mail or hand it to her, I would suggest at this point in time to email it.

Nik