[Bordermarch] Looking for coolers

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 06:55:40 PDT 2007

Greetings to the populace,

I am looking for 2 coolers that I loaned to the Barony for Melees last year (or at least I think it was melees last year). I took them to Karen and Vinny's house to be brought to melees for use there because we were not able to go. If I am not mistaken I loaned 3 at the time but I have only gotten 1 back. Karen, if you remember how many I brought to you could you please refresh my memory?? They have the letters "KB" on them in black marker, one cooler was red and other was blue. If anyone knows their where abouts would you please contact me so I can pick them up.

Thank you in advance,
Therese

"Imagination is everything."
Theresa Liddle-Bernsen