[Bordermarch] Noble Luncheon

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 11:25:33 PDT 2007

Since asking for letters of intent to coordinate the Noble Luncheon I have received many phone calls, e-mails and personal responses offering thy services.  I am pleased as punch so many have come forth.  With many hands comes light work so rather then have one or two do all the work I would like to share the support.

  Melees being a war event we will be doing quick, cold, finger foods to help replenish our fighters and nobility.

  I will be getting a menu together and dividing it up so each volunteer could do a little something which allows them to have more free time with their family or to volunteer a little time elsewhere (GATE) if needed.

  The plan is to have the luncheon set up field side at the end or just behind Their Majesties pavilion.   I will be checking with TM's to see what they would like on the menu as well and then final plans can be made and posted.

  Again I offer many, many thanks for all the heart felt offers to help. You will be hearing from me again soon.

  God's grace to each of you,
  HE Elisabeth