[Bordermarch] POPULACE MEETING, THURSDAY, July 27, 7:00 PM

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Jul 22 10:57:58 PDT 2007

Thursday, July 27, 2007 is the scheduled Populce Meeting for Barony Bordermarch
at Gander Mountain Conferenece Room, Eastex Freeway at Dowlen Road, Beaumont.

We would like to try to begin the actual populace business discussion earlier if possible
since most attendees have habitually started to arrive by 7:00 for shopping and visiting.
    (We have been in casual visitation from 7:00 - 7:30 then starting the buisness at 7:30...)

Let's try the business meeting
@ 7:00, then possibly continue the gathering after.

Thank you for your efforts to arrive on time.
Peace Grace be unto you and yours,
Tessa
Seneschal