[Bordermarch] Just a note

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Jul 1 12:45:40 PDT 2007

Therese,
Your potholders and pan are safe and will be returned to you this afternoon.
Yes, The picnic was a day of great fun, never minding that it started out
with a 10:30 torrential rain storm.
It seems there were around 60 picnic participants to come and go throughout
the day.
I especially enjoyed the sight of Yhagi lifting his hands to enjoy the scent
and breeze of the rainy air.
:)