[Bordermarch] sca newcomer"s meeting

kwc3f at netscape.com kwc3f at netscape.com
Tue Jul 10 20:11:49 PDT 2007

Wes, that sounds like a great idea, and I would be there if it is possible. If this materializes, let me know when.
-Wendy

Footprints . . . The Sequel

Then I said, "But Lord, what are these
two lines in the sand next to Your
footprints?" And He answered,
 "My child, those were the times I had to
drag you kicking and screaming until
you decided to get a clue and snap out of it."