[Bordermarch] Scribal Needs for Fall Melees

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 16:07:10 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the Barony Bordermarch,

Know that we are all well rested from all of the hard
work that went into Baronials. It is time once again
for the Bordermarch Scribal Guild to come together to
prepare for Melees. Last year we had a record number
of Shakey Knees given out for first time battle field
kills (over 20). As this event has continued to grow
over the years we need to make sure that we are well
supplied with painted scrolls to honor those who have
achieved their first kill in battle upon the lands
that are held in the name of Their Most Royal
Majesties Ulsted the Unsteady and Ebergardis von Zell,
the King and Queen of Ansteorra by their most loyal of
servants our own most excellent of excellencies the
Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch Santiago and
Elisabeth. Please come out to the scribal guild
meeting on Sunday July 29 in the home of Ld Phocas at
the hour of 1:00 p.m.

At this grand event in November to wrap up the 30th
anniversary of the founding of our barony we will be
choosing the final Pearl Champions of Bordermarch in
the name of Their Excellencies. I am seeking those
amongst the scribes of our Barony to pick up where we
left off in the talent and creativity from Baronials
to complete the required number of masterpieces for
this event. I have the following scrolls that need to
be completedfor the champions:

Equestrian -
Bardic - Hl Theresa
Youth Bardic - Lillian the Poetess