[Bordermarch] no wires

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:16:07 PDT 2007

To Your Most Gracious Excellency, Mistress Tessa, does Your Friend, Annes
send Her Greetings!

Thank you so much for the information. It is good that the populace and
friends be able to contact Their Excellencies Bordermarch. I send my curses
on the head of the dastardly beast which has so injured Thier Excellencies
ablity to be available to thier populace!

But pray tell, what are the area codes for such wonderous numbers? I would
wish to inscribe them but alas, without the other codes, I cannot unlock the
magic therein. Perhaps you know somewhat of these? Or perhaps someone does?
Until then, I remain....

Forever in Service,
Annes