[Bordermarch] Steppes Warlord

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:55:47 PDT 2007

My good Baron,

    Had I know it was your first endeavor to herald a lyst, I would have
given you a few pointers.  I must commend you on a fine first time in the
ropes.  If you should ever desire advice on vocal heraldry of any kind, I do
have a "little" experience I would love to share.  Until then I  remain,

Ever in service,

Sior Tomas
Champion Bordermarch