[Bordermarch] June A&S Report

Robert Gobel RGobel at flowserve.com
Fri Jun 22 15:26:45 PDT 2007

Here is my Families experience:

Adolf the Bear, Colete the timely, Decimus Artorious Faustus, Brand Eirkr
and Carlos attended the college.  we attended the following classes:

Adolf- Wood working, Introduction to Boffer, Basic armour making
Colete- Story telling, Introduction for Boffer, Bardic for children
Decimus- Wood working, Basics of Cross bow assembly, Basic Armour making
Eirkr- Basics of cross bow assembly, Blacksmithing

All classes were very informative and has caused myself (Adolf) to become
activly carving wood and Brand Eirkr to start constructing a forge for
metal working.

Robert A. Gobel
Operations Manager, North America QRC
Flowserve Corporation
5114 Railroad Street
Deer Park, Texas
Ph. # 281-478-3801
Cell Ph. # 713-429-3923
Fax # 281-479-8511

____________________________________
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail, and attachment(s)
thereto, is confidential and may contain attorney - client privileged
communications.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the e-mail from your computer system without retaining any copies.  Thank
you.

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen <cre8tivtess at yahoo.com>
Sent by: bordermarch-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
06/22/2007 11:34 AM
Please respond to
Barony Bordermarch <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>

bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org
cc

Subject
[Bordermarch] June A&S Report

Greetings to all,

        I am completing my A&S report for June and I have lots of
information on Kings College, who went, who taught but I know that some of
you are working on other things and I would like to include you in my
report so if you are working on something please let me know so I can tell
kingdom. Thank you to those who have posted what you are working on I love
to hear about your work.

I am yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire
MoAS Bordermarch