[Bordermarch] Picnic

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Jun 29 10:03:12 PDT 2007

Picnic at Rodgers Park

I am reminded to tell everyone to bring utensils, plates, food, family,
friends and even strangers to the picnic Saturday in Rogers Park. The
gathering is for anyone interested in getting to know others in the
group and to meet their families and friends.

If you are in possession of a pop-up tent feel free to bring it in case
of rain. I think the park has concrete picnic tables and benches so
bring your comfortable chairs unless you are in possession of God given
natural padding.

If you have a musical instrument and would like to join in for some
creative musical endeavors HE Elisabeth and I will be glad to join in.
If you are working on some type of craft or A&S thingy bring that and
show off your work. Since I always forget our camera we will need some
pictures so we can post them on our website.

It starts at 11:00 am but several of us will be there sooner, just
because we love the Southeast Texas summers.

Remember: garb is not required so dress comfortable

.

Directions and information can be had free of charge by calling:

409 673-7277 Santiago

409 673-0897 Elisabeth

Or anyone else in Bordermarch

I am all pins and needles because I am so excited!!

Santiago