[Bordermarch] The Artist and The Critics

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 10:23:37 PDT 2007

Greetings unto Your Excellency Santiago from your humble servant and fellow artist,

     It is frequent that artist of our stature are condemned for our work. You must stand fast and not let the hords break your spirit. Remember in the art world there are no mistakes only masterpieces. Forty lashes to the infidels for their bashing of a great artist. Right or wrong you are RIGHT!!! Because you are an artist.

I am your servant always and will stand by you always,
Therese d'Ivoire

"Imagination is everything."
Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
8255 Highway 105