[Bordermarch] Picnic in the park

kwc3f at netscape.com kwc3f at netscape.com
Mon Jun 25 20:31:13 PDT 2007

Therese,
     If it's any consolation, I didn't even think of that when I read the Potter's Guild meeting post, myself. If I'd been able to go to the Guild meetup, I would have likely gone to your place and wondered why no one else was there! :-)
-Meresankh

Footprints . . . The Sequel

Then I said, "But Lord, what are these
two lines in the sand next to Your
footprints?" And He answered,
 "My child, those were the times I had to
drag you kicking and screaming until
you decided to get a clue and snap out of it."